Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Weber



What a wonderful Day!!! We were so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa Weber come over so we could celebrate Grandpa's 80th birthday. I just want to let him know how much we love him and appreciate all that he has taught us over the years. He is so quiet and reserved that when Matt and I were first married I was so very intimidated by him. But the more I have got to know him the more my love has grown for him. I have seen a gentle and tender side to him that I will always treasure. Thank you dad for all that you have helped teach my children through your wonderful example. You are truly an awesome man. Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I miss Dad so much!

Grandpa Weber said...

Thanks for posting these photos and for hosting the party. It's nice to see Dad. I wish I could have been there.

Love, Brent