Sunday, November 7, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings


I know I know I bet you thought we fell off the face of the earth. Over the past two years there have been plenty of times we thought we had too. We have been through so much but the blessings have so outweighed the trials it is truly amazing to see how much the lord love us and know us. We have experienced everything from Josh's mission, Ashley's scoliosis's surgery, Alyssa graduating and going to ASU, Matt's transplant, Alyssa's wedding and Laura graduating. I have truly been amazed at the love and prayers and support we have received through it all. I hope to do better but I don't promise anything. That is my new word HOPE!! With it I have been able to do so much (plus my Heavenly Fathers help).

Here is what we have been up to lately. Spending time at the pumpkin patch. One of our favorite traditions.
Hope all is well with you and your family's. Thanks again for all your love and support.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm so glad the blog drought has ended! Love you guys! :)