Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Alyssa Jean


I just want to highlight a very special young lady in my life who I am so proud of and love so very much. I have to be honest there are days she makes me cry yet she has helped me to see the bigger brighter picture too. There have been many days she has comforted me and shared tears with me and so many that she has made me laugh. She has a beautiful testimony and very big heart. She is beautiful on the inside and the outside. Alyssa we are so proud of you and wish you the very best as you face leaving home and move on in your life.

I love you.

MOM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those picures are so beautiful! She really is an amazing girl. I can't believe how old her and my little sister are!

Rachel said...

Good luck, Alyssa! We love you!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

ALYSSA is so gorgeous!!! i cant believe she is graduating...
it was so good to see you last weekend! you look so good!