Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun Times

So much for being a faithful blogger!!!! I think I have lost it some days.
We have had so much going. With Matt and I now teaching institute on top of our other church callings I think all we do is prepare for the next lesson. It is crazy.
But amid all this we have had some wonderful things happen. Molly was recognized this past week for earning her Young Womenhood Recognition Medallion. We are so proud of her.

I was able to run in Ethan's Run (10K) and loved it. I beat my time from last year by about 7 minutes. It was an absolutely pefect day in the valley. I even talked Laura into running with me. We had so much fun.


Last but not least Megan won 1st place in her school Spelling Bee and was selected to represent the school at the County Bee. This is her second year in a row. We are so proud of you Meg!!!

No comments: