Sunday, December 19, 2010

A New Chapter





Sometimes we don't see things as they are. This happened to me this week. We were asked to speak in Church. No big deal huh. Wrong!! This has never been one of my favorite things to do and at Christmas it is even harder. As we spoke today it was hard to see only 5 kids on the stand with us. We are so used to only having to bear our testimonies it was different to speak for 15 minutes. It has been quite the change in our lives the past six months. With Alyssa getting married, Laura graduating and moving on and Josh left for BYU last week our house seems mighty quiet even though there are 5 still home. We are so proud of each of them and all they have accomplished. I just want to thank them for all of their love support and all they have taught me. I love each of you so much. Love Mom.

No comments: