Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



Well I had the most amazing Thanksgiving ever. We were blessed to have everyone here and it was so wonderful. I am so grateful for parents. I especially want to thank Mom and Dad Weber for all they do and the time they spend with us. It has been so wonderful to have them close. I am so grateful for their example of strength and love. They have some of the strongest testimonies and the cutest relationship. I watch them and see Matt and I in 20 years and just have to giggle.

I am so grateful for beautiful daughters who so willing help and give so much to make our family run smoothly. I know there are times that I am not very patient with them but I definitely have the best ones ever. I love you girls.


For sons who have the hard job of keeping the peace and making us all be nice. Josh and Carter you are both so loving and caring. Thank you so much.

For amazing Husband who looks past my faults and weakness (its a long look) and still loves me. I appreciate his support and kindness. His gentleness and love. Thank you Matt.

I am so grateful for a warm home even though it needs cleaning, clothes to wear even though they need washing, a wood stove to keep me warm even though that means wood to chop. I am so grateful for fingerprints on my wall because that means there are sweet little face running around to kiss and brighten my day.I am so thankful for achy feet because that means I am strong and healthy as I run to keep up with all the craziness in my life.

No comments: