Saturday, November 17, 2007

Family Time


Today was the last Saturday we have with Josh. So we headed for the Valley of the Sun for a day of fun. We started off at GolfLand and did a round of GooFy GoLf. I think the little ones had just as much fun in the play area as they did golfing. Then we headed to the Mall and hung out and did a little Christmas shopping. It was so fun to just kick back and spend time together as a family. It is so amazing that the time has finally come and our family is changing in so many ways. It is so hard some days yet so joyful and rewarding. Josh's mission president said to prepare ourselves for the hardest happiest day. We are trying. But I don't know how good I am doing. We will miss him so much in so many ways but he will be awesome. LOve Ya JOshUa.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the photos! I want a copy of ones with Josh... love the one with Josh & Alyssa.

Jordan said...

hey! found your blog! (Daniel has a link to it) If, during the time that Josh is in the MTC, he has a craving for something - I get free deliveries to the MTC from BYU campus...so let me know and I will "hook him up".

Jordan
jordan.weber@gmail.com